[sf-perl] Real perl

Dodger el.dodgero at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:09:28 PDT 2012

Me too. I actually do like crafting modules by hand, etc.

Right now, aside from work stuff, I have been working on a Perl port of the PHP SDK for Facebook. I'm basically mostly done but up to the point where I'm realising that to make it work I need to build another module that reads and writes PHP Session files. Fun fun! (I actually do enjoy this!)

--
Dodger

Sent from my iPhone