[sf-perl] [offtopic] Fwd: Silicon Valley TWiki User Meet-Up 2011-10-06, 05:00pm

Peter Thoeny peter at thoeny.org
Sat Oct 1 16:51:24 PDT 2011

Hi,

The TWiki (Perl Enterprise Wiki) community will have a TWiki User
Meetup next Thursday at CMU Silicon Valley, see info below. You are
invited to attend, RSVP links below.

Cheers,
Peter

PS: I will have two technical sessions at the Silicon Valley Code Camp
at Foothill College next Saturday, 2011-10-08:
    * How to Run a Long Background Process in a Web App, 09:45am
    * How to create web apps in the cloud using TWiki, 11:15am
More at http://www.siliconvalley-codecamp.com/ and http://www.siliconvalley-codecamp.com/Sessions.aspx

Begin forwarded message: