[sf-perl] [off-topic] Fwd: UG News--Ebook Deal/Day: Save 50% on O'Reilly Editor Brian Sawyer's Geek Culture Picks

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Mar 3 11:57:46 PST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Fred Moyer <fred at redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> Some interesting titles here - just bought Mind Hacks for 50% off.
> Several formats too, so you can read it on your Android device.

Oh, nice. That sounds like a tech(esque) book that I might actually
read on a handheld. (I realized belatedly that reading books about
code doesn't work on a phone, because the screen is too small to show
80-char lines of code—they don't flow like English.)

--
Quinn Weaver Consulting, LLC
Full-stack web design and development