[sf-perl] [meeting] Perl + MongoDB => Mongoers + Fun

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Tue Jun 7 16:25:53 PDT 2011

Fred,

> We had a packed house and great reviews at the previous MongoDB meetup
> in September 2009, so I considered this topic to be appropriate to
> this group.

I'm not saying it's not appropriate.  It is appropriate.  Works with
perl, no?

> It looks like you were at that meeting Josh:
> http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/events/11203260/

Yeah, I'm just hoping that we'll get someone who can answer more of my
questions this time.

> The speaker at this meeting will be Gaëtan Voyer-Perraul, he is an
> engineer at 10gen.com - http://twitter.com/#!/gatesvp

Ok, great.  Looking forward to it.

I just wanted to check based on some of the talks at MySQLCon.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.