[sf-perl] Thanks to everyone who attended the January meeting last night

Greg Lindahl greg at blekko.com
Wed Jan 26 20:42:36 PST 2011

Thank you guys for having me over -- I loved all the questions.

It took me more than 2 hours to present only 36 slides. Wow.

A few followups:

That information Retrieval textbook I mentioned is at:
  http://nlp.stanford.edu/IR-book/html/htmledition/irbook.html

I should have mentioned that we're headquartered in Redwood Shores, if
you're interested in working for us. (100 Marine Parkway, RWC, to be exact.)

If you're interested in our API, email apiauth at blekko.com ... I'll
mention it here when I get around to releasing a proper perl module
for it. Search, create/add-to/delete-from slashtags, and some extra
stuff aimed at toolbars and Search Engine Optimization.

Someone in the audience mentioned some bookmarking and
search-websites-in-your-bookmarks websites that it might be interesting
to import from -- details, please?

-- greg