[sf-perl] Flash survey

mehryar mehryar at mehryar.com
Fri Jan 21 18:23:35 PST 2011

DBIx::Class - was evaluating it for ORM needs for a short project of mine.

Now I don't mean to take this thread elsewhere :-), but having used
ActiveRecord from ROR, I can't get around the boot-up verbosity of
DBIx::Class, so I went on to commit the cardinal sin of writing my own
ORM. (My needs were simple, and the project was a personal short project).