[sf-perl] [off-topic] commute question: sf to santa clara

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Sun Feb 27 23:15:23 PST 2011

Google Maps always underestimates traffic times on the peninsula. I'd count on at least an hour an a half, maybe more. Luckily, you're going partially anti-commute and pretty early, so the first part won't be too bad. I'd also suggest looking at 280. It never is as slow as 101, so you can easily make up the extra few miles it'll cost you.

-- Mike

Mike Friedman | HighWire Press, Stanford Univ | <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>