[sf-perl] Writing a perl program for windows.

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 07:30:57 PST 2011

I have been asked to write a program that makes it very easy for our
contractors in the field to scan and email us documents from the
field. Something that the user can download and install with a few
clicks and that  assumes no more user proficiency than being able to
plug the scanner into the computer and follow prompts. Since 99% of
our contractors use windows I have to write it for windows. I am an
intermediate perl programmer at best but and willing to roll up my
sleeves and do whatever it takes. I was wondering however, if anyone
had any advice on where to start?

Thanks,

Richard

--