[sf-perl] lack of perl in config management - problem?

Earl Ruby earl at ruby.org
Sat Dec 17 12:20:53 PST 2011

No, the system I just described ("the former") both builds the system
(like kickstarter), does the initial configuration, and maintains the
configuration over time.

If you're just buying VMs from a cloud host you don't need the build
portion, but you do need the initial configuration and maintenance
portions.

Earl Ruby
http://earlruby.org/