[sf-perl] [meeting] December social

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Wed Dec 14 14:13:49 PST 2011

At 1:12 PM -0800 12/14/11, Fred Moyer wrote:
> Let's go for Chinese food.  Suggested locations?
> Rich where did you host the beer and scripting sig?

We used to go to Wild Pepper:

  http://wildpeppersf.com/

Parking is generally available within a block or two.
It's also a short walk from a BART station.  It's not
a huge place, but if we can make it at 6:30, we should
be able to grab or pull together a large table.  Late-
comers can find seating in the periphery...

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation