[sf-perl] Starting sysadvent 2011 out with a perl article

Peter Thoeny peter at thoeny.org
Thu Dec 1 13:26:01 PST 2011

Good article indeed, thanks Philip!

A while back I wrote a blog on how to run a long background process in
a web app, where I also cover the IO::CaptureOutput module, http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Blog/BlogEntry201109x2

Cheers,
Peter

--
   * Peter Thoeny                             Peter[at]Thoeny.org
   * http://twiki.net - Twiki, Inc. - Enterprise Agility