[sf-perl] Fwd: [pm_groups] Pittsburgh Perl Workshop 2010 is a month away.

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sun Sep 12 21:55:03 PDT 2010

Bit off topic but... as some of you know I am a trainee commercial
pilot and am flying all over the place to build experience/hours. To
that end, I am trying to involve my friends and go fun places - I'm
just back from Phoenix, via a personal Grand Canyon tour and a night
in Vegas.

So... if anyone's up for a cross country trip to this workshop, lemme
know. We can stop off in a bunch of places, and we'll see the US from
a vantage point (low altitude) that is really breathtaking. I also
usually end up talking about aviation, theory, avionics, etc, etc to
anyone that'll tolerate it :-)

It is actually a bit more expensive than a commercial jet but a
zillion times more fun, without the TSA nor fixed departure times,
etc.

Not Pittsburgh? How about Tahoe, Shasta, Yosemite, and beyond...

Paul