[sf-perl] Quick survey - what CPAN module have you dug around in most recently?

Bob goolsby bob.goolsby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 18:32:44 PDT 2010

HTTP::Cookies -- I need a way to pre-load a cookie-jar before I send
off a GET request using LWP.  There is a method to write the
cookie-jar with the cookies returned by the request, and a hint about
that the cookie-jar is set up (as a hash), but there is no method that
allows me to take an existing string of cookies and pre-populate the
cookie jar before I submit the request.