[sf-perl] One more reason why I use Perl...

yary not.com at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:23:05 PDT 2010

My take is that if it's a core module distributed with all modern
Perl's it's a valid comparison, but HTML::Entities isn't in there.
Still it's OK to heart perl for it's easy-to-find libs.

But even the C++/Java aren't equivalent, the C++ knows more properties
than the Java and decodes numeric/hex escapes.

(I need to be pulling music for my radio show, not reading email...
kzsu 1-4pm if you're within range of Palo Alto)