[sf-perl] [jobs] Sunnyvale-based NetApp, Inc.

Randy J. Ray rjray at blackperl.com
Thu Mar 25 13:36:48 PDT 2010

My company, NetApp (http://www.netapp.com) has a number of openings for Perl
programmers. In particular, my team (QA automation for one of the
product-groups) has two openings currently. The primary requirements are
understanding of QA and QA automation, and of course plenty of Perl knowledge.
I also personally know a QA manager in a different team looking for someone
with similar skills, who is also comfortable writing Perl on Windows platforms
(which is less critical in my team). All of these are at the corporate HQ in
Sunnyvale, CA, off of CA-237 and near highway 101.

Our current listings can be searched here:
https://careers.netapp.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_home.asp?partnerid=25093&siteid=5100

When I searched just now (clicking on "Search openings", then using "Perl" for
a keyword and selecting the Sunnyvale site in the "Posting Location" field),
there were a total of 37 matching listings.

If you have any questions, or are interested, please feel free to write me at
this address or at rjray at netapp.com (NetApp address).

Randy
Randy J. Ray      Sunnyvale, CA      http://www.rjray.org   rjray at blackperl.com

Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: http://www.svsm.org