[sf-perl] Perl Library for sale

travis+ml-sfpm at subspacefield.org travis+ml-sfpm at subspacefield.org
Fri Jun 11 12:07:13 PDT 2010

Sorry to moderator for accidental post from wrong email address.

The PERL CD Bookshelf v3.0 http://www.amazon.com/Perl-Bookshelf-Version-3-0-Bestselling/dp/0596003897/
Advanced Perl Programming http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Perl-Programming-Simon-Cozens/dp/0596004567/
Programming Perl http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Perl-3rd-Larry-Wall/dp/0596000278/
The Perl Resource Kit, UNIX Edition http://www.amazon.com/Perl-Resource-Kit-David-Futato/dp/B00006L556/

So, I'm out of work and down on my luck, and need to reduce my moving
weight if I have to move, so I'm selling off parts of my library.

In the interest of full disclosure, all of these except the last, are
one edition behind the latest.

New price for latest editions would run: $119 + 26.37 + 32.97 + 35 + s/h
Lower price for older editions at amazon:  $64 + 19.79 +  8.42 + 35 + s/h

Mine are barely used - only one looks different than brand new, so
would theoretically be worth nearly $130, but I'll be happy with much
less than that.

Any bids?  You'll help me be able to eat out again, instead of eating
pan-fried chicken quarters.  And I probably don't need to remind you
of the convenience of having all 7 books in HTML on a thumb drive, or
uploaded to a server you own.

Hope you can help me out!
--
A Weapon of Mass Construction