[sf-perl] O'Reilly Looking for audience members for Perl & iPhone Masterclasses Tues/Wed/Thurs

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 24 14:05:54 PDT 2010

Oh, and by the way, this location:

> Condiotti Theater
> Spreckels Performing Arts Center
> 5409 Snyder Lane
> Rohnert Park, CA

Is near Sonoma State University, this is just off of the Rohnert Park
Expressway exit of 101, up north of San Francisco, a bit west of
Sebastopol:

  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5409+Snyder+Lane+Rohnert+Park,+CA&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5409+Snyder+Ln,+Rohnert+Park,+Sonoma,+California+94928&gl=us&ei=blNLTKCLDYXSsAOCzO3YCw&ved=0CBIQ8gEwAA&ll=38.363061,-122.723465&spn=0.138637,0.236721&z=13

(California is a big place...)