[sf-perl] thread resolution, for now (was Re: [list etiquette])

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Tue Jan 5 12:34:00 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 12:24:38PM -0800, Fred Moyer said:
> Randal, David, Simon, Rick, etc - you are all very welcome to join us
> on January 26th in person.

Thanks - and apologies if my mail last night seemed a little on the
snarky side. I just thought it was amusing that this argument is still
repeating after 10 years.

Personally I don't care either way - I just want the discussion to
stop :)

The mailing list mention in my collation had an interesting solution -
we had the main list 'void' which has reply-to munging and then
'void-pure' which did not. The two were subscribed to each other and you
just subbed to which ever flavour you liked.