[sf-perl] perl custom search engine

Greg Lindahl greg at blekko.com
Wed Dec 15 16:54:13 PST 2010

blekko makes it fairly easy to construct vertical search engines using
Slashtags.  I'm due to give a talk to you folks about the technology
(Perl! XS! NoSQL!) on Jan 25, but if anyone would like to check it out
before then, take a gander at:

https://blekko.com/ws/ip+address+/perl
https://blekko.com/ws/ip+address+/cpan

You can even do this to find info about Python from a Perl
perspective:

https://blekko.com/ws/python+/perl

and the reverse:

https://blekko.com/ws/perl+/python

You can build your own slashtags or volunteer to edit existing ones.

If you're a facebook addict, you can connect to facebook and then
use the /likes slashtag to search all the things that you and your
friends have liked. My friends are pretty weird, dunno about yours...

-- greg