[sf-perl] TWiki talk & getting involved

Peter Thoeny peter at thoeny.org
Mon Dec 13 20:42:22 PST 2010

Dear S.F. Perl Mongers:

It was been a pleasure meeting you in November; thanks for asking many
questions at my "Structured Wikis at Work - Enterprise 2.0 in Action"
talk! Let me know if you have any questions that came to mind after
the talk.

Most Perl software used at work is behind the scenes, invisible to
people who could support and grow the Perl community. TWiki is one of
the more visible Perl projects, e.g. it lends itself to get visibility
to Perl.

The TWiki community has been thinned out by the most recent fork,
nevertheless we have rock solid releases and increased contributions.
I am currently trying to grow the community to a healthy size, e.g. I
am looking to grow the TWiki ecosystem of cintributos, consultants and
users.

I invite you to get involved with the TWiki community. As a
contributor you can actively make a difference and help shape the
product. Learn how to get involved and see some cool projects you
could implement at http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/
GettingInvolved. Meet the TWiki team at a release meetings on IRC; the
next one is on Monday 2010-12-20, http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/IstanbulReleaseMeeting2010x12x20
.

We'd love to get you involved! Let me know if you have any questions
or suggestions how to grow our community.

See you on twiki.org, cheers,
Peter

--
   * Peter Thoeny                             Peter[at]Thoeny.org
   * http://twiki.net - Twiki, Inc. - Enterprise Agility