[sf-perl] Perl Mongers booth at SCALE 9x and (late) Call for papers

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:06:51 PST 2010

hi,

It's a bit late and SCALE is not exactly next door to you but I hope
there are going to be a few people from SF.pm who are interested
in this.

SCALE 9x  The Southern California Linux Expo
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/ that is going to take place between
25-27 February 2011 in Los Angeles.

We are going to have a Perl Mongers booth there and we
need some help to be at that booth. More urgently, there
is still a chance to submit a talk proposal and present a Perl
based solution to some real world problem.

The dead-line is less than a week away so please hurry up
submitting your talk proposals.

13 Dec, 2010: Deadline for abstracts/proposals submissions

So please rush to their web site and submit a talk.

BTW we are using the TPF wiki to coordinate our presence at SCALE:
https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events_2011_scale9x

regards
  Gabor

--