[sf-perl] Good venues for a hackathon for this month's meeting?

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Mon Aug 30 19:31:31 PDT 2010

Definitely an option.  Do you know if they have deals for groups like
SF.pm as opposed to commercial customers?

Last time I was in Portland I went to the PDX Hackathon, which met at
the Lucky Lab pub.  That was a good venue since it had tables spread
out in kind of a meeting hall style.

The ideal venue would be somewhere that has wifi and ample space, and
we can offer patronage with food and beverage purchases.