[sf-perl] Tk

Garth Webb garth.webb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:53:37 PDT 2010

Yes that is possible to do with Perl/Tk.  I googled Perl/TK found a few
tutorials that will help you get started:

  http://www.bin-co.com/perl/perl_tk_tutorial/
  http://www.lehigh.edu/~sol0/ptk/perlmonth01/pm1.html

and of course the POD for TK itself:

  http://search.cpan.org/~ni-s/Tk-804.027/pod/UserGuide.pod