[sf-perl] (no subject)

Lemseffer. Tahar (SDA) lemseffert at sacsewer.com
Fri Aug 6 07:01:29 PDT 2010

Good morning All,

I'm new to this list, and I hope we all can learn from each other's
experience ..etc

Thanks

EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.