[sf-perl] poll: directory layout question

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Thu Apr 22 10:05:46 PDT 2010

clarification.  the config and state files are not perl programs or
other executables, nor are they libraries.  tool itself is perl, but
these files are not.  they're not affected by the value of
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or PERL5LIB.  they're text files with information of
interest to the tool.

thanks!

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.