[sf-perl] meetup :-(

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Mon Apr 5 14:00:21 PDT 2010

i have to log in to see the location?  i call "bullshit".  pardon my
negativity, but i'm not a fan of the way meetup works, or perhaps of
the way we're using it.  i can find naan n curry easily enough on the
web, but having to log in to see the location of an event just bugs
the crap out of me.  not to mention, even having to go to the web to
get details i think should go in the email that gets sent to the list.

thanks.

p.s.  please don't take this personally, fred.  apparently i'm cranky today.

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.