[sf-perl] [sfpug] Cheap non-pizza Downtown?

frosty biztos at mac.com
Tue Sep 29 18:59:37 PDT 2009

For future reference, you might also consider Mehfil Indian.

http://mehfilindian.com/

That's the standard lunch stop "Curry in a Hurry" for my old SF office, and many other offices around 2nd/Folsom.  Not too expensive, not too bad, and they deliver.

A little on the heavy side but they do have veg options.

No idea how prompt the delivery is, I've only ever done take-out or eat-in.

-- frosty