[sf-perl] Cheap non-pizza Downtown?

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Tue Sep 29 12:21:57 PDT 2009

Postgres & Perl people,

We all know pizza from geek meetings.  It's cheap, it's caloric, and is
generally accepted.  Thing is, those of us who go to 5 or more geek
meetings per month get kind of tired of the pizza, especially if we're
trying to lose weight.

For the two SFPUGs, it would be nice to have some food options which
weren't pizza.  So I'm looking for people to recommend any places they
know which:

(a) Are Indian, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Thai, or something creative
(b) Deliver to offices Downtown or SOMA at 7pm.
(c) Are $10/person or less for generous food for 12 people or more.

Thanks for help!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.