[sf-perl] Sorry I missed everyone!

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 27 23:30:11 PDT 2009

Byrne Reese <byrne at majordojo.com> wrote:

> I am sorry I missed everyone tonight. I was really looking forward to
> hanging out with a bunch of people I feel I probably should have been
> hanging out with years ago.

And it turned out to be quite the success tonight, I would say.
We had a turn-out of over 20 people, all babbling away about
different perlish subjects.

> But then a cable on the Bay Bridge broke. And there you have it.

Yow.  I hadn't heard about that one yet.

> PS. I would be happy to speak about Melody [1] or mod_perlite [2] at
> the next meeting for those that might be interested!
>
> [1] http://openmelody.org/
> [2] http://modperlite.org/

I think we've got a speaker lined up for November, and we'll be skipping
the December meeting (unless we do an odd one earlier in the month than
usual).  But, you know: "let's talk".  (My vote would by modperlite.)