[sf-perl] [meeting] November meeting, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa and Plack

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:21:09 PST 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Byrne Reese <byrne at majordojo.com> wrote:
> Totally bummed to miss this BTW. I am hope Tatsuhiko/Six Apart will be interested in perhaps hosting an unscheduled meetup to discuss Plack. Maybe even a Plack hackathon?

Yeah, sounds like a plan. I'll be out of town to have the first Plack
hackathon in Tokyo next weekend around Thanksgiving and then to London
to speak at London Perl Workshop. Some time in December we can host
another meetup to discuss further about Plack and Hackathon at 6A HQ!

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa