[sf-perl] Apologies for missing the social last night

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Wed Nov 4 19:36:40 PST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Fred Moyer <fred at redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I need to extend my apology for missing the mod_perl / SF.pm social
> last night at Luka's.  You would figure that I would show up, seeing
> as how I scheduled it :)
>
> Had some urgent operational issues come up that I had to attend to.  I
> gave Quinn a call and he said that he was going to head over and would
> rally anyone who showed up.

Actually, Julian Cash and Paul Makepeace made it there before I did, so
I think you were covered even before you called.  Anyway, it was an
enjoyable meeting.  I hope your operational issues were resolved without
too much hair-tearing.

--
Quinn Weaver Consulting, LLC
Full-stack web design and development