[sf-perl] group logo

Joe Brenner doom at kzsu.stanford.edu
Thu May 21 10:54:58 PDT 2009

Jeff Bragg <jackofnotrades at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's <http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2069/3550922796_7556617024_o.jpg> my
> contribution, FWIW.  It incorporates both Joe's coat of arms and a less
> violent but vaguely similar alternative to David's suggestion.

Hm... the association between camel's humps and the golden gate
bridges towers is a very clever thought...  I'm a little skeptical
of the superimposition, though... I think you'll have trouble scaling
it down and maintaining any clarity.

Also, like other people here, I've got some reservations about the
camel as an O'Reilly trademark, but more about that later...