[sf-perl] group logo

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu May 21 10:53:00 PDT 2009

Here's a good example of another PM group using the onion on their
website in a manner that isn't consistent with the Perl Foundation
logos:

http://london.pm.org/

And Seattle.pm uses the camel:

http://seattleperl.org/

I don't think there is much to worry about.  If someone objects, we'll
make the necessary changes.