[sf-perl] Fwd: [oak perl] BALUG: Tu 2009-05-19 Cathy Malmrose, CEO of ZaReason

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu May 14 09:13:38 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, May 14, 2009 at 7:44 AM
Subject: [oak perl] BALUG: Tu 2009-05-19 Cathy Malmrose, CEO of ZaReason
To: oakland at pm.org

Bay Area Linux User Group (BALUG)
Tuesday 6:30 P.M. 2009-05-19
Tu 2009-05-19 Cathy Malmrose, CEO of ZaReason

For our 2009-05-19 BALUG meeting, we're excited to have Cathy Malmrose,
CEO of ZaReason[1] as our guest speaker.  ZaReason, Inc. is based in
Berkeley, California, and builds and sells a variety of Linux hardware
solutions, including servers, laptops, and desktops.  Cathy, in
addition to being CEO of ZaReason, runs a non-profit, Partimus[2],
supporting technology in education.  She has done much volunteer work
with the nonprofit computer recycling organization
Alameda County Computer Resource Center (ACCRC)[3], spent the 90s as a
tech writer, and is also a self-identified Linuxchick[4].

1. http://www.zareason.com/
2. http://www.partimus.org/
3. http://www.accrc.org/
4. http://www.linuxchix.org/

So, if you'd like to join us please RSVP:

     rsvp at balug.org

**Why RSVP??**

Well, don't worry we won't turn you away, but the RSVPs really help the
Four Seas Restaurant plan the meal and they ensure that we're able to
eat upstairs in the private banquet room.

Meeting Details...

     6:30pm
     Tuesday, May 19th, 2009 2009-05-19

     Four Seas Restaurant
     731 Grant Ave.
     San Francisco, CA 94108
     Easy $5 PARKING:  Portsmouth Square Garage at 733 Kearny

Cost: The meetings are always free, but dinner is $13

Feedback on our publicity/announcements (e.g. contacts or lists where we
should get our information out that we're not presently reaching, or
things we should do differently): publicity-feedback at balug.org

http://www.balug.org/