[sf-perl] 10 year aniversary

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Fri Jun 19 22:36:18 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 04:00:09PM -0700, Fred Moyer wrote:
> Sounds like birthday cake is in order for the meeting next Tuesday.
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Matthew Lanier<matt at lanier.org> wrote:
> >
> > so, i stumbled onto the initial announcement about the creation of
> > the SFPUG 10 years ago last week.  Here's a blast from the past.
> >
> > <http://bumppo.net/lists/macperl/1998/06/msg00011.html>

Sorry I can't make it Tuesday.  I'll be at YAPC10 :)

By the way, the cake should have 11 candles this year, not 10.

Cheers,
David (stuck near Chicago at the moment, thought I'd get to
Pittsburgh, the YAPC10 venue, this evening)
--
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
Skype: davidfetter      XMPP: david.fetter at gmail.com

Remember to vote!