[sf-perl] Change to June Meeting Details

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Tue Jun 9 12:03:53 PDT 2009

SF.pm,

Our June meeting details have changed, Jeff Thalhammer will be
speaking as Dan will be away at YAPC.

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/10058948/

Dan will return for MojoMojo in July.

More details will be posted today on the Blog, Meetup, LinkedIn, and
use.perl.org.

Also, I'm looking for a volunteer on the list to help with writing a
sponsorship proposal.  Our meetings keep getting bigger, and I'm in
the market for a food and drink sponsor for the meetings.  Please
email me and Joe Brenner off list if you are interested, looking for
someone here who has some experience writing grant proposals ideally.

Thanks for the great talk last week Dan!

- Fred