[sf-perl] Reminder - Introduction to Catalyst tomorrow

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Mon Jun 1 12:57:02 PDT 2009

This is a reminder that our May SF.pm will be tomorrow (not our normal
meeting day which is the fourth Tuesday of every month).

Dan Dascalescu will give an introduction to the Catalyst framework.

I'm looking for a volunteer to handle the beverages for this meeting.
You would get 100% guaranteed reimbursement out of the first part of
the food donations.  Please email me off list if you can help out
there.

Please RSVP on the meetup website:

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/10389038/

Schedule:

6:50-7 pm:  Speaker arrival, and other early arrivals.  Please try to
arrive as close to 7pm as possible, as Six Apart is a private venue
and we would like to continue to respect their space as much as
possible.

7-7:20 pm:  Dinner and announcements

7:20-8:20 pm:  Speaker main event, and questions

8:20-8:30 pm:  Closing announcements and cleanup

8:30pm:  Post meeting discussion at a nearby beverage establishment