[sf-perl] Fwd: [LA.pm] Perlmonks compromised

frosty biztos at mac.com
Wed Jul 29 19:46:03 PDT 2009

Monks, how could you!  Plain text!

Thanks for the heads-up.  Now I have to try to remember which other sites used my "generic" password, and go change it on them.

Then I will have to plan for the joy of spending the rest of my career hearing about how Perl isn't a serious language because the main Perl guru site stored its friggin' passwords as plain text.  And that from Java goons no less.

Argh!

-- f.