[sf-perl] Great meeting last night!

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Wed Jul 29 11:12:46 PDT 2009

Great meeting last night everyone.  I found Dan's talk on slideshare -
http://www.slideshare.net/dandv/mojomojo-the-elegant-wiki-catalystpowered.
 I'm not sure if those slides are up to date - Dan can you post a
newer link if available?

We had vip guests @schwern and @miyagawa in the house.  Sorry the food
arrived so late, but seemed to be tasty and a nice break from pizza
three months in a row.

Also, a big thanks to Marsee at O'Reilly who provided us with the
OSCON Perl sample books that we gave away last night the meeting.
Lucky Matt (our founder) got the copy of Intermediate Perl signed by
Larry Wall himself.

Good to see some new faces also.  Next month Jeff Goff will be
speaking on how he i18n'd a 10 year old legacy app, mark the date on
your calendar now:

http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/10631296/