[sf-perl] Slides from April Meeting

yary not.com at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:08:51 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Fred Moyer<fred at redhotpenguin.com> wrote:
> Not sure if David's slides were posted for the April meeting, but here
> is the link to slideshare:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/j_david_lowe/how-to-hack-with-pack-and-unpack
>
> David - thanks for the great talk!

I did an experimental video of the talk- the results were bad enough
that I sat on them. Plus I was unable to record the second half of the
talk. But thought I should post it anyway just in case some good could
come of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ZFR2p0wlA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NlD3ZvESYc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMbEGZr_9cU

lessons- record the sound separately (or make sure you have good
audio), don't handhold the camera, don't wave the camera wildly, have
a memory card big enough to record over an hour.

I might try recording again in a couple months. Anyone else want to
try videographing, heed the above!

-y