[sf-perl] [meeting] December Social

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu Dec 10 11:48:40 PST 2009

We'll be having a group dinner for the December meeting, and have
a few drinks after to wrap up the year. The date for this meeting
is December 22th at 7pm.

"Naan-N-Curry" at 336 O'Farrell Street, between Mason and Taylor.

  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=336+OFarrell+St,+San+Francisco,+CA+94102,+USA

This place has moved around a few times, and has many satellite
locations now, so look at that address carefully. This is across the
street from the Hilton, and next to the entrance to a large parking
garage.

>From the Powell Street Bart station: walk two blocks north along Powell,
and 1.5 blocks west. Don't try to walk up Mason or Taylor, unless
you're in an adventurous mood.

The food is inexpensive, high quality Indian food. They have a buffet
these days, which makes things simpler. Free chai. The dining room
is double-sized, with large tables: there's no need to worry too much
about RSVPs.

  http://naancurry.com/branches.php?brn=5

This place used to be 24 hours, but I guess they've scaled back to
11:00 AM to 4:00 AM. But I don't think we'll need to rush out of
there.

Announcement posted via App::PM::Announce

RSVP at Meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl-Mongers/calendar/12060331/