[sf-perl] Hosting/Colo?

Mark Grimes mgrimes at cpan.org
Thu Dec 10 11:28:13 PST 2009

I have been really happy with Linode.com for a number of years now. You need
to setup and manage your own virtual server, but you have total control over
it. I think linode is a bit more expensive than something like HE (~$20/mo),
but I have a half dozen domains (running mostly Catalyst apps), all being
served from one linode.

-Mark