[sf-perl] windows help for the non-it person?

Dave Turner dave at wrightpopcorn.com
Sun Dec 6 18:01:24 PST 2009

Actually the first thing I'd try is downloading a free program called
CCleaner from http://www.ccleaner.com and clean the junk off of it to
see if that makes a difference. The other easy option is to max out the
memory, but if your friend really insists on on-site service you might
check Laptop TLC http://www.laptoptlc.com/ and see if they do on-site.
They did work on my wife's Toshiba laptop and were great.

Good luck!