[sf-perl] August Meeting Details - "Oops! I i18n'd your app"

Bob goolsby bob.goolsby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:21:28 PDT 2009

Yeah, and the Dreaded Fat-Fingered-Typing bug hit again.

Seriously, why is it that everyone has their meeting scheduled on a
Tuesday?  Sigh.  I have a standing class-night on Tuesdays for the
foreseeable future.  (This summer it's Java, next semester one of two
Math courses, depending on the instructors.) I figure that about the
time I hit retirement age, I will also graduate.

Bob Goolsby
bob.goolsby at gmail.com