[sf-perl] Job opening at Genentech.

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Wed Aug 5 13:39:49 PDT 2009

Fred Moyer writes:
 > On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Walt
 > Sanders<wsanders at pacificwebdesign.org> wrote:
 > > WOW!  If you actually find such people, and they are available, I will take
 > > two of them!  Walt.
 >
 > There were more than two at the meeting last Tuesday.  The meetings
 > are a great place for job announcements, and those announcements are
 > heard by everyone there and tend to highlight the really serious Perl
 > and open source friendly employers.

I really wanted to come to the meeting last week (it would have been
my first, and I *did* start a discussion about it on this list a while
back), but ended up in Seattle on last-minute business.  I do plan to
come and introduce myself.

And please share the announcement to any and all that you think might
be interested.

 > > On Wednesday, at , George Hartzell wrote:
 > >> [I hope that posting a perl-ish job opening is ok...]
 >
 > Job announcements related to Perl are welcome on the list; the only
 > requirement is that you include the [job] tag in the subject so that
 > users can filter those emails appropriately.

Whoops.  I'll resist the urge to repost with the proper tag, that'd
only get me in trouble for spamming.... :o

Thanks,
g.