[sf-perl] Code from my Continuous Integration presentation

Jeffrey Thalhammer jeff at imaginative-software.com
Mon Aug 3 11:47:10 PDT 2009

Hi everyone-

Back in June, I did a presentation on Continuous Integration of Perl,
using TeamCity.  The code that I used to integrate TAP test results
with TeamCity is finally available on a CPAN near you:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/TAP-Formatter-TeamCity/

This distribution also includes the Ant script that I use to wrap
Module::Build, so Java-oriented tools like TeamCity will play nicely
with Perl code.  And if you use EPIC with Eclipse, you can use this
same Ant script to build from right inside your IDE.

If you want to explore TeamCity and see it working with Perl code,
you're welcome to poke around with the Perl::Critic build server.
Just go to http://perlcritic.com:8111 and click the "Login As a Guest"
link.

Cheers!

Jeffrey Thalhammer