[sf-perl] Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Instructors and Trainers: YAPC|10 wants your courses!

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu Apr 23 13:15:48 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Blackwell <robert at robertblackwell.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Instructors and Trainers: YAPC|10 wants your courses!
To: pm_groups at pm.org

http://yapc10.org/yn2009/news/376

For YAPC|10, we are hoping to offer attendees a wide selection of pre-
and post-YAPC courses and training opportunities. To that end, we
invite all qualified Perl trainers and instructors to respond to our
Call for Courses.

If you're a trainer or instructor, take a look because it's a sweet
deal. In short, we'll take care of registration, food, and facilities
– at cost – so you can focus on delivering great courses and training
to your students.

Once you have a talk ready to go, submit your course and you should
hear back from an organizer within 72 hours.

Not a professional speaker, but still looking to give a talk during
YAPC? No problem, there's still time. Our regular call for talk
proposals is still open.

Love,
The YAPC|10 Planning Committee
Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org