[sf-perl] mod_perl users survey call for action

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Fri Sep 26 10:13:58 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Some of you who are on the mod_perl list may have seen the post for the
mod_perl users survey.  To date we have gotten 372 responses with only a
minimal outreach effort, which in itself is a great showing.

The window for the survey will be closing soon, probably in the next two
weeks.  If you use mod_perl and haven't taken the survey, please do so -
here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=bQyb2RFCBuVb0P52yhaCMg_3d_3d

If you are on other Perl Monger user group lists, please forward this
email to those lists so that we can get additional responses from
mod_perl users.

mod_perl is an entirely volunteer effort by hackers who have day jobs,
families, and bills to pay.  After the survey is complete the results of
the survey will be posted back to the mod_perl users list - you can
subscribe at http://perl.apache.org/maillist/modperl.html.

As such, you would be helping out the project a great deal by forwarding
this email and helping us to get additional user feedback through the
survey.

Thanks!

- Fred

--
Red Hot Penguin Consulting LLC
mod_perl/PostgreSQL consulting and implementation