[sf-perl] OSBootCamp pining for potential Perl presenter

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 24 19:53:27 PDT 2008

Howdie all,

	I hope I'm not barging in too impolitely.  I'm Yanick, from far-away
Ottawa.pm.  I thought you'd be interested to know that OSBootCamp, a
mini-conference aimed at promoting Open Source to university students,
is going to have an event at Berkeley at the end of October and they are
looking for someone to do a Perl presentation.  If they follow the same
format as they did here, they are looking for a 35-minute high-level
introduction to the language.

	In any case, if you are interested, or just merely curious, the
conference's website is http://www.osbootcamp.org/.  If you have
questions, you can also try to bounce'em on me.  I'm not affiliated to
the event but I know the guy who is organizing the whole thing, so I can
extract the answers from him.  :-)

Joy,
`/anick