[sf-perl] [job] Senior Object-Oriented Perl Developer wanted for 3-4 months temp position in Cupertino

Matisse Enzer menzer at apple.com
Mon Sep 15 07:56:38 PDT 2008

Senior Object-Oriented Perl Developer wanted for 3-4 months temp
position in Cupertino

This is a full-time temporary worker position that requires
approximately 3 days/week in Cupertino. About 2 days/week can be
telecommute. The gig would last for 3-4 months and would start this
month (Sep 2008.)

Excellent "plays well with others" skills required. Lots of experience
with object-oriented Perl required as is a willingness to do test-
first development and pair programming.

The project uses a lot of automated testing (unit tests and functional
tests.)

If you are interested and available send me a phone number where you
can be reached. Please send your reply only to my email address, not
to this whole list!

Matisse Enzer
menzer at apple.com